A website has 15 seconds to impress a user before they close your website and go elsewhere! That’s 15 seconds for you to sell them a life changing product, solve a problem or simple read an article. So today, a very wet and rainy day in New South Wales, I have a challenge for you…
Test your website as if you were the customer/ reader, YES from start to finish, including making a purchase, using a contact form or signing up for a class.
Why do I need to test my website?
Simple – you could be putting off heaps of customers with a user unfriendly website!
When testing your own website, ask yourself: questions:
- Was it easy to use and navigate?
- Did it load quickly?
- Could you find what you were looking for
- Does your home page easily take you through to make a purchase
- Do your contact forms actually work?
- Are there way too many fields in your checkout process?
- Is your email address and phone number hyperlinked?